的 农场的护照 is your guide to discover Georgia, support local farms and experience fresh food. Grab your passport and let it guide you across the state to see the diversity of agriculture Georgia offers.
的 农场的护照 features over 90 farms included in 乔治亚州农场局’s 认证农贸市场 program, which was created to help people discover w在这里 their food comes from, meet the farm families who grew the food, and create lasting memories with loved ones as they travel the state.
农场的护照s can be picked up at any of the participating farms or local Farm Bureau offices. You can also download the Passport 在这里 在家打印.
Get started on your Passport journey.
For farms you especially enjoyed visiting, let them know by thanking them with a special farm themed thank you card. 订购套装，请访问 gfb.ag /谢谢.
Hear stories from others who have used the Passport to make memories.
Check out some of the routes we have prepared that will guide you across the state.
Supporting Locally Grown Products
As you visit participating farms, ask the farmer to stamp your passport. 的 more stamps you receive, the more prizes you will earn! Keep in mind farmers are at the mercy of the weather. Be sure to call or check the farm website/social media before visiting to make sure the farm is open. Passports can be picked up at county Farm Bureau offices or at a Certified Farm Market.
- 5 stamps -Limited Edition T-shirt
- 10 stamps – T-shirt + Awesome Ag Swag (Sunglasses, Car Magnet & 钢笔荧光笔组合
- 20 stamps -Full access pass farm tour with Farm to Table meal in spring of 2023 + All of the above
- 30 stamps- Your choice of farm goods (tri pack of our favorite seasoning blends, spa kit or a collection of sweet treats)
- 的 Person/Family with the most stamps will get a RTIC cooler and an ice cream farm date with a farmer, GFB President Tom McCall and Program Coordinator 凯利亨利.
- Passports must be stamped between March 2023 – December 31, 2023.
- You MUST be present to get stamp; only one stamp per farm.
- We strongly encourage a farm purchase at each farm as the farms must pay to be in this program.
- NEW: Fill in your info on the passport page 7 and on gfb.ag/PassportSubmission to receive prizes.
- Deadline to submit Passport is January 5, 2024. Don’t worry, we’ll return it to you with your prizes.
- 乔治亚州农场局 has crafted some routes with fun stops crafted to maximize your farm visits and discovery of the state - 推荐的路线
- 看地图的时候, 注意粗体, white lines are interstate highways and the red lines are either U.S. highways (shields) or state highways (circles).
- See the chart in back for expected months open of each farm
Look at the big map on the very 1st page of Passport before starting any road trip to see which farms are in the direction you are going.
Review the “Icon Legends” from time to time to recognize when a farm is cash only, has special events/activities you should look up the date for or offers educational classes you can ask about.
- As you visit, share your journey with #farmpassport #gafarmbureau
- 的 description of each farm is based off the primary things they grow. 的y have more to offer than what is listed.
- 电子邮件 email@example.com 的问题
- T在这里 will be opportunities to win additional prizes and personalized farm tours. Follow 乔治亚州农场局 on social media to stay in the loop.
- If you would like to receive quarterly emails of what is in season, 农场活动和食谱, 电子邮件cfm@wxyz365.com.
- All 乔治亚州农场局 members receive one extra stamp credit for being members. 不是918博天堂? 加入今天!
- First submit your passport information on gfb.ag/Passport Submission then mail in your passport by Jan. 5th
- Prizes can be picked up on Special Farm Prize Pick Up Days or mailed directly to your home for $8 per person.
Mail in your passport by Jan. 5th, and we will return it to you with your prizes!
A letter from the coordinator:
的 农场的护照 helps you discover more of Georgia than you ever have before, support our Georgia farmers and buy food directly from the source. 的 farms you visit will all be different in what they grow or offer, but the same in that they welcome you to experience what they do.
Here is your adventure list:
- Eat fruit you picked straight from the vine or tree
- Shake the hand of a farmer
- Enjoy farm churned ice cream
- Walk between rows of vegetables
- Use your Farm Bureau membership for discounts as you travel
- Purposely learn 3 new things
Are you ready for a good time? # FarmPassport
Certified Farm Market Coordinator